Fitbit Charge 3 Advanced Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate, Swim Tracking
- Grade B > Refurbished to the highest standards > Excellent Condition > 12 Months Warranty
- Built swimproof and water resistant to 50M, Charge 3 automatically tracks swim workouts and can be worn in shower, pool and beyond. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- With a battery life of up to 7 days, Fitbit Charge 3 keeps the insights and inspiration coming day and night. Varies with use and other factors.
- Use 24/7 heart rate to better track calorie burn, optimise workouts and uncover health trends that inspire you to make moves on your health and fitness goals.
- Fitbit Charge 3 automatically recognises exercises like runs, swims, elliptical, sports and more and records them for you in the Fitbit app.
- Get a better understanding of your sleep quality, get helpful insights about each night and set a sleep schedule with bedtime reminders to actively work toward a consistent routine.
- To support you during this difficult time, we’re offering a 90-day free trial of Premium to help you stay active, sleep well and manage stress. Unlock it all in the Fitbit app
Know your body and understand your health with Fitbit’s most advanced fitness tracker— one that uncovers insights you can use to take action to improve.
With a built-in NFC chip, you can use your credit and debit cards on-the-go, anywhere that accepts contactless payments. See participating banks. SPEC Sensors & Components
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Optical heart rate monitor
- Vibration motor
- Relative SpO2 sensor
- Grayscale OLED
Battery and Power
Fitbit Charge 3 has a battery life of up to 7 days. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings and other factors; actual results will vary. We recommend charging your tracker every few days to ensure that you are always tracking.
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time (0-100%): Two hours
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- Saves 7 days of detailed motion data – minute by minute
- Saves daily totals for the last 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at one-second intervals during exercise tracking and at five-second intervals all other times
Fitbit Charge 3 is water resistant to 50 metres. After swimming or getting the band wet, we recommend drying the band because, as with any wearable device, it's best for your skin if the band is clean and dry. We do not recommend wearing Charge 3 in a hot tub or sauna.
If the band gets wet or if you sweat in it, remove and completely dry it before putting it back on. Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then.
The Fitbit Charge 3 classic band is made of a flexible, durable material similar to that used in many sports watches, and includes an aluminium buckle. The woven band is made from a comfortable polyester and includes an aluminium buckle.