Philips 345B1C 34" Curved WQHD Monitor WQHD, Speakers, Height adjust (3440 x 1440 WQHD
Original price £419.99
Current price £299.99
- Grade A > Refurbished to the highest standards
- Light signs of use
- 12 Months Warranty
- These Philips screens deliver Crystal Clear, UltraWide Quad HD 3440 x 1440 pixel images. Utilising high-performance panels with high-density pixel count and 178/178 wide viewing angles, these new displays will make your images and graphics come alive. The UltraWide 21:9 format enables more productivity with more room for side-by-side comparisons and more viewable spreadsheet columns. Whether you are a demanding professional requiring extremely detailed information for CAD-CAM solutions or a financial wizard working on huge spreadsheets, Philips displays deliver Crystal Clear images.
- Gaming shouldn't be a choice between choppy gameplay or broken frames. Get fluid, artefact-free performance at virtually any frame rate with Adaptive-Sync technology, smooth quick refresh and ultra-fast response time.
- An HDMI-ready device has all the required hardware to accept High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) input. An HDMI cable enables high-quality digital video and audio to be transmitted over a single cable from a PC or any number of AV sources (including set-top boxes, DVD players, A/V receivers and video cameras).
- Due to the way brightness is controlled on LED-backlit screens, some users experience flicker on their screen which causes eye fatigue. Philips Flicker-Free technology applies a new solution to regulate brightness and reduce flicker for more comfortable viewing.
- Studies have shown that just as ultra-violet rays can cause eye damage, shortwave-length blue light rays from LED displays can cause eye damage and affect vision over time. Developed for wellbeing, the Philips LowBlue Mode setting uses a smart software technology to reduce harmful shortwave blue light.
- The Philips B line 34" curved UltraWide display gives a wrap-around view of your work. A crystal-clear WQHD display and ergonomic stand design make for optimal working conditions. Eye comfort features with TUV certification to reduce eye fatigue.CrystalClear images with UltraWide QHD 3440 x 1440 pixels. Effortlessly smooth action with Adaptive-Sync technology. LowBlue Mode for easy-on-the-eyes productivity. Tilt, swivel and height-adjust for an ideal viewing position, The Compact Ergo Base is a people-friendly Philips monitor base that tilts, swivels and height-adjusts so each user can position the monitor for maximum viewing comfort and efficiency. Connectivity DisplayPort, HDMI, USB-B x 1, USB 3.2 x 4